Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hot Blog Shout Out

I haven't gotten around to posting anything new in a while, but here's something I felt the need to share. Firstly, let me say that I have many friends who have great blogs and who have posts that actually are worth viewing. I should have started this blog shout out thing a long time ago, so I've decided I'll do this every week.

Now, I want to give a shout out to the music-driven blog Urban Soul Suite

This blog was created by a college student who simply loves music. The majority of the posts are dedicated to either [neo-]soul or r&b musical talents but there lies some posts that may steer in a different direction. Overall, it's a very enjoyasble blog and I recommend this to all music lovers. Hit that man with a follow (via both Blogger & Twitter [ @_ChrisJacobs_ ]).

-COOP

-Pay Attention-

No comments: