Thursday, June 11, 2009

Clipse - "I'm Good" ft. Pharrell


This joint just feels good to listen too. that kinda shit you can see the video for already, but instead of Clipse in there you see yourself... having your jewelery be illuminated by the excellent rays of a sunny day, catching every eye driving slowly in the V, walkin' the strip while appreciating and scoping the local display of beautiful women. *Inhale*...... *exhale* beautiful shit!!! Check it out HERE

...

...

...

...now back to 'Glory or Death'

-Pay Attention-

2 comments:

Sosa the Casanova said...

people were hitting me up on my cellie about this song.I was hyped to hear it and was dissapointed right now.didn't bang as hard as I hope it would have... maybe it'll grow on me.

Viintage T said...

lovin the beautiful intro to actually hearing the song, made it even better to listen to lol