Saturday, June 6, 2009

R.I.P To My Nigga Hoshiko

Man I go way back with my mans Hoshiko. I remember when I was like 17/18 & used to bullshit rap and had a lil flow when we used to work at the arcade.You was that nigga to always put me on the spot to spit something and I would rap some wack stuff and u would come and spit some crazy freestyle lol.

I regret never hollering at u like I should of these past couple weeks when you wanted me to so we could just kick it for old times sake. Thanks for all them rides u hooked me up with from work back home when my mother couldn't pick me up back in the day. I always looked at you like you was way older then me but we were the same age. Its going to seem eerie walking past the Verizon store in the mall and not seeing u anymore.You'll be truly missed.

Always cherish the people around you.tomorrow ain't promised for anyone of us.

Love...

-Sosa the Casanova

2 comments:

The Baron Boys said...

woow that's crazy how people can be taken away from us in a snap. Send my condolences, peace, and blessings and can only hope his family is doing well. and I pray we don't have to go through none of that, ever.

Rest in Peace, Hoshiko.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about this my dude. Live, and Love Life. But I will pray for all who this affected.